[arch-general] Ardour 5 - Was: What's with Ray Rashif?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Dec 26 20:33:46 UTC 2016

PS:

My apologies for my short reply, I'm busy at the moment.
If I have got more time again, I anyway will try to use Ardour 5 again.
Assuming it should be unstable, I perhaps won't spend much time in
troubleshooting, but at least would try to find out how to reproduce the
crash and at least run Ardour from command line. However, building
Ardour is time-consuming, so I unlikely will find time to rebuild it
with debug symbols.