[arch-general] STM32 compilation on ArchLinuxARM

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Tue Dec 27 08:27:17 UTC 2016

On 12/27/16 at 05:40am, Foxtrot Mike via arch-general wrote:
> TL;DR;
> I need a way to install arm-none-eabi-gcc on Raspberry Pi (Arch Linux
> ARM) using pacman or from source.

Well arm-none-eabi-gcc is a armv7 (6?) cross compiler and on your RPI
you are already running on an arm platform you probably won't need a
cross compiler. (Assuming arvm7 can compile armv6 like gcc on 64 bit can
compile 32 bit)

#archlinux-arm might also be a good place to ask questions.

--
Jelle van der Waa