[arch-general] [arch-mirrors] pacman verify database

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Feb 8 09:23:27 UTC 2016

On 08.02.2016 00:22, João Miguel wrote:
>> >i've setup a mirror this week. one sync today synced an incomplete state
>> >from a tier1 mirror. is there a tool/script to determine if a/my mirror
>> >is in a consistent state?
>>
> I've found this page: https://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status/. It's
> available as a JSON file too. So you can just query it and off you go.

Thanks for trying, but our page only looks at the lastsync file. The
request was for a tool that looks at the repo databases (of the mirror)
and then check if all packages are available (in the correct versions)
and possibly checks their signatures/checksums.

I kind of doubt that something like this exists so I might write it at
some point, unless someone else beats me to it.

Florian