[arch-general] X keeps crashing

SET nmset at netcourrier.com
Wed Feb 10 18:01:54 UTC 2016

Le mercredi 10 février 2016 14:58:56 CET Joakim Hernberg a écrit :
> I think the above line is logged on systems that have both intel
> and nvidia gpus...

The laptop has

00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
Kaveri [Radeon R6 Graphics]
01:00.0 Display controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Topaz XT
[Radeon R7 M260/M265]

from lspci. The R6 is in the APU, and the system runs the R7 as main GPU, with
catalyst-total from AUR.
I do use KDE5 with opengl and XRender is no-opt.

I can do with that freeze as it is very easily fixed, my purpose was to share
it with the OP.