[arch-general] Mutt - no authenticators available

Austin Adams me at austinjadams.com
Thu Feb 25 03:53:13 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 11:18 +0800, Fulcrum wrote:
> I tried using a gmail account; didnt work. I hope someone here could
> help me.

I'm not a mutt expert and definitely not a Hotmail expert (sorry!), but
I haven't had much trouble connecting to gmail with mutt. Even a mutt
invocation as simple as

    $ mutt -F /dev/null -f imaps://imap.gmail.com/

connects successfully to my gmail account. As a shot in the dark: have
you enabled IMAP in your gmail settings[1]?

-austin

--
1: https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/1668960