[arch-general] Mutt - no authenticators available

Fulcrum fulcrummike at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:26:00 UTC 2016

On 02/25/2016 11:53 AM, Austin Adams wrote:
> connects successfully to my gmail account. As a shot in the dark: have
> you enabled IMAP in your gmail settings[1]?
>
> -austin
> --
> 1: https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/1668960

Thanks for the input. I checked my gmail settings. IMAP was indeed
disabled. I was able to use thunderbird so I never bothered to check
IMAP settings at gmail.

Nonetheless, I enabled IMAP access. Still can't connect.

On the plus side, I just realized that when mutt tries to authenticate,
it tries 'digest-md5' ,'cram-md5', and 'login' methods but never tries
'gssapi'.

May be there is something wrong with gssapi related packages on my PC.

Regards,
Fulcrum