[arch-general] Firefox without signature checking

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Jan 2 20:39:57 UTC 2016

On 01/02/2016 03:32 PM, Ben Oliver wrote:
> On 2 January 2016 at 20:17, Kyle Terrien <kyleterrien at gmail.com> wrote:

> This sounds like something for the AUR. I do not agree with this move from
> Mozilla and it would be interesting to see the interest in such a package.

  Agree - AUR.

  Arch should follow upstream - if there is a spin off alternative with
this disenagaged (HigherFox or whatever) ... we can certainly choose a
different package - but Arch should stick with the upstream version.

  Aside:
   I don't use firefox - but curious - how would one test developer
versions of extensions then? Or is this no longer possible in firefox?