[arch-general] Experiences with SELinux on Arch

Niels Kobschaetzki niels at kobschaetzki.net
Thu Jan 21 20:59:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

since I won't get an answer on the forum except "Read the Wiki" which
isn't helpful, I ask here.
Is here anybody with real world experiences with SELinux on Arch? The
forum states the userland tools as "work in progress" which doesn't say
anything about the progress…
I'd like to know how easy SELinux is to use on Arch. I am just starting
out to (re-)enabling it on my CentOS-servers and there it is actually
not that hard after all nowadays because of the great tools available.
But how about Arch?

Niels