[arch-general] Yahoo mail problems (was [aur-general] No notification for out-of-date package)

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Jan 27 12:15:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

FWIW most mailing lists (if not all) that still work with
Yahoo/Rocketmail can't send mails from the subscriber to the subscriber
and mailman confirmation mails are not a good replacement to receiving
the own mails sent to the list. Step by step I switch from Rocketmail to
Zoho. Arch Audio and AUR will follow within the next days. I didn't
receive mails from any Arch related mailing list since around end of
December. Several subscribers perhaps aren't aware that something is
fishy. I noticed it randomly after sending a mail to the list a few days
ago. Rocketmail even didn't deliver the mailman information mail, that
list delivery was disabled regarding a high bounce score.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: My apologies assumed the thread should be broken, I needed to reply
using the gmane reply option, since I didn't receive mails from the list
with my "old" address.