[arch-general] arch-chroot

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jul 7 04:58:44 UTC 2016

I had been using it to install archlinux specifically talkingarchlinux.
It mostly works ok until I do alsactl store and then I get a state lock
error.  As a result of this failure, I can finish up a talkingarch
installation but on reboot, I have no speech on the system.  Does a way
exist I can clear this problem?  The only reason I'm doing this is because
the wifi network I had set up and working with netctl also died and I'm
going to have to wipe the hard drive and reinstall talkingarch to clear
this problem.