[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] signoffs are dead

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:23:28 UTC 2016

As Florian just sent out the arch-dev-public email on this topic (and
I can't reply there), I have a couple of questions.

1. What exactly can these users do? I assume simply sign-off as 'works for me'
2. Is there any hard deadline?
3. (related to above) is there any policy as to what specifically a
user should have tested before signing off? Starting at least one
binary (or all binaries?) etc.?