[arch-general] vagrant/virtualbox archlinux guest private_network

Jonathan Steel mail at jsteel.org
Wed Jun 22 17:18:42 UTC 2016

On Wed 22 Jun 2016 at 18:06, Andre "Osku" Schmidt wrote:
> [...] I don't do anything special so install netctl on the box and share
> > further errors.
> >
> ​netctl is installed
> https://github.com/oskude/vagrant-archmini/blob/private_network/install.sh#L176
>
> care to share your box setup scripts?​

Does that solve your issue or are you having further errors? I don't have a
script, only notes:

  pacstrap /mnt base vim syslinux virtualbox-guest-utils \
    virtualbox-guest-modules-arch openssh

  /etc/ssh/sshd_config:
    PermitRootLogin yes

  systemctl enable vboxservice sshd dhcpcd

  vagrant package --base *vmname* --output *name*.box

--
Jonathan Steel