[arch-general] KDE apps using incorrect colors after recent upgrade

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Mon Jun 27 16:21:06 UTC 2016

I haven't yet been able to pin down the root cause, but some recent
upgrade (my best guess is qt5) seems to be messing with my KDE apps'
ability to pick up the correct color scheme.

If you look at the screenshot at
http://darose.net/Screenshot_2016-06-27_12-13-53.png you can see that I
have KDE's color scheme set to a custom, dark scheme.  However, several
of the KDE apps are not picking up this scheme - e.g., the System
Settings app itself, as well as Kalarm.  But several other KDE apps are
picking up the correct scheme correctly - such as Konqueror.

Note that I'm using XFCE as my desktop, if that makes a difference

Anyone have any idea what might be broken here, and how I might be able
to get it fixed?

Thanks,

DR