[arch-general] Problem with pacman hooks, alphabetic order.

Sebastiaan Lokhorst sebastiaanlokhorst at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:31:35 UTC 2016

> I have tested to rename the etckeeper-post-install.hook to
> "99-etckeeper-post-
> install.hook" but it does not help, because numbers run before characters.

Well, the obvious solution is to rename it to "zz-etckeeper..", but of
course that also isn't a great long-term solution.

I think you should file a bug report. Maybe the package maintainer can come
up with a better fix, and otherwise they can get in touch with the Pacman
developers for an upstream enhancement.