[arch-general] arch-general Digest, Vol 139, Issue 14

Jonathan Roemer jroemer at datto.com
Tue May 17 16:16:10 UTC 2016

> On May 17, 2016, at 12:11 PM, Information Technology Works <info at itwrx.org> wrote:
>
> ohh, ok. that makes sense. I would be glad to benchmark as many packages
> as needed, assuming someone doesn't mind telling me how it needs to be
> done.

I started some preliminary work with Levente, and first indications are that we should see very little in terms of performance impact. I have begun work on an automated testing framework, which will be located here: https://github.com/pid1/test-sec-flags

Ideally, we will automatically use various combinations of flags, and log the benchmarks of each for later comparison.

Patches welcome.

Cheers,
pid1