[arch-general] Deletion of old account

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Sun May 22 06:36:10 UTC 2016

On 05/21/2016 02:35 PM, Giovanni 'ItachiSan' Santini wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> after some time, I decided to shift to another email address in order to
> have an account on this mailing list.
> My previous account was based on a Yahoo! Mail address which seems
> unusable from the start of January.
> If possible, I would like that an admin could delete my previous account.
> I will give my email address in PM. Thanks in advance.

Yahoo not working is not by any chance a DKIM/DMARC issue like [1]?
opendkim-testmsg tells me your mail's DKIM signature is invalid. Should
Mailman's dmarc_moderation_action be changed on the list? Is it already
set to a sensible value?

Sorry if I misunderstand this whole situation.

[1] https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC