[arch-general] Deletion of old account

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sun May 22 12:01:47 UTC 2016

On Sun, 22 May 2016 08:36:10 +0200 Florian Pelz
<pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de> wrote:
> Yahoo not working is not by any chance a DKIM/DMARC issue like [1]?
> opendkim-testmsg tells me your mail's DKIM signature is invalid. Should
> Mailman's dmarc_moderation_action be changed on the list? Is it already
> set to a sensible value?

That is already enabled since the middle/end of January (as a response
to yahoo blocking us), but it appears that yahoo is not
interested in removing the block.

As for DKIM, I just now noticed this too. It appears that our DNS
provider's UI mangled the entry I put in. I'm working on
fixing this problem.

Florian