[arch-general] ensuring integrity of sources (was: [arch-dev-public] todo list for moving http -> https sources)

Bennett Piater bennett at piater.name
Tue Nov 1 12:08:25 UTC 2016

> Any PKGBUILD kept in git can already optionally have this feature. See
> git-commit(1), specifically, its --gpg-sign option.

I know that, I have
    [commit]
        gpgsign = true
in my ~/.gitconfig.

It would be nice if more people did that and if makepkg checked that,
though.
It would probably be counter-productive to enforce it on the AUR through
a git hook, but maybe a warning or something?
I might post that to aur-general at some point.

Cheers,
Bennett

--
GPG fingerprint: 871F 1047 7DB3 DDED 5FC4 47B2 26C7 E577 EF96 7808