[arch-general] ensuring integrity of sources (was: [arch-dev-public] todo list for moving http -> https sources)

Bennett Piater bennett at piater.name
Tue Nov 1 12:18:26 UTC 2016

On 11/01/2016 12:40 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
> I would like some bourbon.
>
> Allan

I like your sense of humor :)

> * It might appear unrelated, but I can spend time on pacman/makepkg if I
> don't have to work for bourbon.  Then again, bourbon reduces the quality
> of my coding after a point...

I wasn't asking you to do more work, you do enough good work already.
I might work on that myself, my studies take up too much time right now
though.

Remotely related:
https://www.xkcd.com/323/

Btw, maybe I might by you some bourbon one day, I'm in Europe though.
What kind do you like? Or would you want actual scotch instead?

> ** makepkg --source --sign

I know about that, it won't help the AUR though :)

--
GPG fingerprint: 871F 1047 7DB3 DDED 5FC4 47B2 26C7 E577 EF96 7808