[arch-general] Getting Groove to Work Properly Under Arch?

Hunter Jozwiak hunter.t.joz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:13:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has been having a similar issue, so here goes.
I recently signed up for Groove Music so that i can have a cross-
platform means of accessing my collection (primarily from my Arch box
and the Xbox). I have discovered that there is a Groove web client so
this should, in theory work. But practice, at the current moment, is
not equal to theory; I am getting an error about how Groove can't play
a particular song. Before, I was getting an error about how Flash is
required, so I've installed the flashpluggin package. This is where I
stand now.
Does anyone have any pointers to a resolution?
--
Regards,

Hunter Jozwiak