[arch-general] [OT] Favorite/best desktop in archlinux

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:35:55 UTC 2016

On 11/08/2016 08:04 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Eli,
>
> it's not worth to contribute anything to such a naive request,
> with that much questionable replies.

Well, really, I just felt the need to rebut some silly points made by
one of those questionable replies. Although maybe I shouldn't have tried
to show him what a real argument against Gnome would look like.

> "Favorite/best desktop in archlinux" in regards to what? Female
> maintainer quota?

Ah, that must be it. Because we need to make a political statement via
our choice in desktop environments. :D :D

--
Eli Schwartz