[arch-general] espeak ng and keeping packages in the aur up todate.

ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:14:27 UTC 2016

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Alex Theotokatos via arch-general
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:12 AM
To: General Discussion about Arch Linux
Cc: Alex Theotokatos
Subject: Re: [arch-general] espeak ng and keeping packages in the aur up todate.

On 11/16/2016 02:32 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Are you serious?
>    yaourt -Ss espeak
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&K=espeak

espeak is on the official repositories, at community.
So you can use pacman to install it.
Hi,
How do I know if I am running espeak ng?  Espeak is already being used.  I jst wondered If this is the case then I should be able to do sudo pacman -S espeak.  I will have to rtake a look next time I boot up my arch system.  I want to use espeak ng, Sonar already uses this.  Thanks.

Matthew