[arch-general] espeak ng and keeping packages in the aur up todate.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Nov 16 23:11:26 UTC 2016

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:14:27 -0500, Matthew dyer via arch-general wrote:
>Sent from Mail for Windows 10

If you would simply run the yaourt command or follow the link, you
wouldn't need to ask this.

If you would have read my reply to Alex's reply, you also wouldn't have
ask.

Apart from this, you also could run "-Si" and take a look at the URLs,
let alone that you could take a look at the PKGBUILDs.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Si espeak | grep URL
URL             : http://espeak.sourceforge.net/
[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ yaourt -Si espeak-ng-git | grep URL | grep -v AUR
URL            : https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng

As already pointed out in m y first reply, pacman as well as yaourt
provide a manual page.

Regards,
Ralf