[arch-general] espeak ng and keeping packages in the aur uptodate.

ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:18:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

I ran the talking arch script which Kial has been working and when doing so, I got the aur helper running.  The simple thing is this.  I want to switch to espeak NG and yes I am aware of espeakup git.  I know that I can install this.  I am going to assoom then that if espeak NG ias in the aur, I could just install it and all should be well.  I asked aabout keeping aur packages updated as it did not mention in the wiki how to do this with the asseption of any git packages which are cloned.  Hope this makes sence,.

Matthew

Sent from Mail for Windows 10