[arch-general] Does LTS package really not fit to Rolling Release model and Arch Philosophy?

Ken OKABE kenokabe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:31:22 UTC 2016

>>The kernel is a different, as it can cause an unbootable situation.

I can only imagine as follows:

1-a linux boot succesfully
1-b linux-lte boot succesfully

2 TYY or some DM load successfully

3-a Plasma might fail to launch
3-b Plasma-LTS might fail to launch

On what reason or scenario, some LTS(maybe incompatible to the kernel)
will break kernel or make the system unbootable?

Regards,
Ken