[arch-general] How to set up a virtual network / NAT for libvirt?

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Sun Oct 9 17:38:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've been told that I cannot bridge multiple networks using WLAN (as WDS
would not have been implemented correctly on all devices), but I've to
use a virtual network, brobably with NAT, but I cannot find sufficient
advice, neither in the arch wiki nor on the internet - probably just my
search terms are incorrect, I don't know.

Could You give me advice, what I've to do to get internet access on my
QEMU/Windows VM? Default networking does'nt work.

Kind regards
Peter