[arch-general] Cannot receive files via bluetooth

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue Oct 11 06:40:58 UTC 2016

On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:25:06 +0200, Jayesh Badwaik wrote:
>On Tuesday, 11 October 2016 02:52:32 CEST Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
>> btw. I'm not shure, where to report the bug?
>> - Arch bugtracker or
>> - upstream
>>
>> any ideas regarding this
>
>Report to ArchLinux Bug repository only if the bug is ArchLinux
>specific, that is, cause by ArchLinux build process. If
>the bug is instead in the upstream package and not ArchLinux, report
>upstream.

The problem likely is, that he doesn't know what does cause the bug,
the reason either is that  the required troubleshooting wasn't done or
because the troubleshooting doesn't lead to a pointer.

However, as already pointed out by
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-October/042209.html ,
when following the guidelines the question is irrelevant, because the
bug already is reported.

Regards,
Ralf