[arch-general] Browsers crashing

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Oct 28 12:49:26 UTC 2016

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 14:15:44 +0200, Zorro via arch-general wrote:
>Do others experience this too?

Yesno, on LAU [1] somebody posted a link and when opening it with
Firefox, I need to use the reset button of my PC, since it leads to a
black screen and an unresponsive computer. I tried it two times.
Apart from this, I seldom visit obscure websites, so no, usually my
browsers run absolutely stable. Sure, some websites visited with
Firefox, IceCat and other Mozillaoids slow down and even could slow down
the complete graphical user session. This doesn't happen when using
webkit based browsers, e.g. QupZilla.

IOW it might be related to the websites you're visiting, consider to
post a few links.

Regards,
Ralf

[1] Link to the link: