[arch-general] GNU Privacy Assistant window sizing problem?

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 03:10:15 UTC 2016

Hello.

Running Arch x86-64, Gnome 3, Linux 4.7.4-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Sep 15
15:24:29 CEST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux.  Screeen is 15" 1366 x 768, 60 Hz.

In GNU Privacy Assistant, when I open the "backend preferences" window, it
opens with the "basic" options selected, correctly sized.  But when I then
select either the "advanced" or "options", the window expands well below
the lower screen edge.  Some of the options are then hidden, and I can not
seem to find a way to resize the "backend preferences" window.

Since the bottom row of buttons is completely hidden, I can not even change
the setting that are visible, except the "basic" options.  I have searched
the forum, wiki, and online, without success.

Has anyone else seen this problem, and if so, found a solution?