[arch-general] GNU Privacy Assistant window sizing problem?

Christoph Gysin christoph.gysin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 10:15:39 UTC 2016

This seems to be a bug in GPA. Nevertheless, you should be able to
move/resize the window to see the hidden options and buttons. I don't
use gnome, but I believe the default shortcuts are holding down the
Meta/Super/Windows/Apple key, then click and drag with
left/right/middle? mouse button to resize/move the window.

Chris

--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" org at fr33z3