[arch-general] Arch GNU/Linux install for beginners and new users

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:50:54 UTC 2016

Rather than telling us how our community *should* work, why don't you

> make some effort to learn how it actually *does* work?
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Code_of_conduct#Arch_
> Linux_distribution_support_ONLY
>
> /J
>
> --
>
> http://jasonwryan.com/
> GPG: 7817 E3FF 578E EEE1 9F64 D40C 445E 52EA B1BD 4E40

Jason,

Thank you for the link to the "Code of Conduct, etc.".

USA, 1850:
"Rather than telling us how our country *should not* have slavery, why
don't you make some effort to learn that it actually *does* have slavery?"
(And that the US Supreme Court said that is okay.)

:)