[arch-general] Arch GNU/Linux install for beginners and new users

Jason Ryan jasonwryan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:57:38 UTC 2016

On 22/09/16 at 04:50pm, Francis Gerund via arch-general wrote:
>Rather than telling us how our community *should* work, why don't you
>
>> make some effort to learn how it actually *does* work?
>> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Code_of_conduct#Arch_
>> Linux_distribution_support_ONLY
>>
>> /J
>>
>> --
>>
>> http://jasonwryan.com/
>> GPG: 7817 E3FF 578E EEE1 9F64 D40C 445E 52EA B1BD 4E40
>>

>Jason,
>
>Thank you for the link to the "Code of Conduct, etc.".
>
>USA, 1850:
>"Rather than telling us how our country *should not* have slavery, why
>don't you make some effort to learn that it actually *does* have slavery?"
>(And that the US Supreme Court said that is okay.)

There have been some pretty specious comparisons in this thread, but
having the gall to mention slavery in the context of an online
community for a computer operating system would have to rank as one of
the most offensive and moronic, not just for this thread, or this ML but
for the community.

Don't post anything like this again. It is not welcome.

/J