[arch-general] Arch GNU/Linux install for beginners and new users

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:10:58 UTC 2016

On 09/22/2016 08:06 PM, Francis Gerund via arch-general wrote:
> Hi Maurio,
>
> Thank you for your opinion.  In regard to your postulate, if my freedom
> ends where the others starts, then it would seem that the reverse is also
> true, that the freedom of others ends where my freedom starts.
>

> With warmest regards,
> y'r obd't srvt., F.G.

While that is certainly true, I don't understand why you thought he
might think otherwise.

And I also don't understand, what the actual point of your reply was.
Did you mean to insinuate something? If so, please stop immediately, and
instead actually tell us what you mean to say. This guessing game is not
amusing.

--
Eli Schwartz