[arch-general] Arch GNU/Linux install for beginners and new users

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:25:46 UTC 2016

On 23-09-2016 01:06, Francis Gerund via arch-general wrote:
> Hi Maurio,
>
> Thank you for your opinion.  In regard to your postulate, if my freedom
> ends where the others starts, then it would seem that the reverse is also
> true, that the freedom of others ends where my freedom starts.

Yes that is true, I never said it wasn't. Yet you conveniently ignore
what I have written below that. Arch is not yours, you don't make it or
run/manage the infrastructure, to use the same analogy as before, this
is not your house so either you abide by the rules of the house or you
get reprimanded or kicked out.

--
Mauro Santos