[arch-general] Tobias Powalowski and his nonsensical maintenance decisions

Eric Blau eblau at eblau.com
Fri Apr 28 18:34:15 UTC 2017

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Carsten Mattner
<carstenmattner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric, does it also fail in XFCE or GNOME3? Like I wrote, I've found
> Plasma's compositor to be buggier.

I use i3 with compton as a compositor. Maybe I would have better luck
running 4.10.x without compton. I haven't tried that yet.

I reverted back to linux-lts which seems to be running fine on my
early 2015 MacBook Pro 12,x with the exception of a failed resume from
hibernate every once and a while.

-Eric