[arch-general] Tobias Powalowski and his nonsensical maintenance decisions

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 01:58:32 UTC 2017

On 04/28/2017 09:21 AM, Florian Pritz via arch-general wrote:
> I have put you on moderation. If you continue annoying us like this
> there will be further consequences. Consider this your final warning.
> There will not be another.

Florian,

Well, as you can see from
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2017-April/043634.html
that didn't work so well...

This is an ongoing problem with this person and that website, see for
example:
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-December/042780.html
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2016-December/042791.html

Every time he posts stuff to the mailing lists, he uses disposable email
addresses from binkmail.com, one of Mailinator's alternate domains (for
places that have sensibly blacklisted mailinator.com) which is a sign of
incredible ill faith in addition to willfully breaking thread flow.

If you want to moderate him, you will have to block the whole domain (as
I have requested multiple times before). This is a reasonable thing to
do and is no loss whatsoever, because again, binkmail.com is nothing but
an alternate domain for a *disposable email address* service.

--
Eli Schwartz