[arch-general] (Off-topic) Command-line torrent download tool

Grady Martin sunnycemetery at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 04:38:21 UTC 2017

On 2017年07月24日 14時25分, Storm Dragon via arch-general wrote:
>I'm glad there's now something other than rtorrent. Rtorrent works usually, but there are some torrents that just refuse to work with it...

Dang.  I was hoping to switch to rTorrent.  Thank you for the word of caution.  Are you able to provide any example files or magnet links that rTorrent fails to process?

I've gone from Transmission to Deluge to qBittorrent, and they all suck for various reasons.  If I could combine the stability of Transmission with the robustness of qBittorrent and Deluge's sane handling of untracked files and partial downloads... then we might be in business.