[arch-general] Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity - Two options that can be used in concert or separately

Henrik Danielsson h.danielsson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:10:20 UTC 2017

Den 1 aug. 2017 06:29 skrev "Grady Martin via arch-general" <
arch-general at archlinux.org>:

On 2017年07月31日 17時07分, Jelle van der Waa wrote:

> I'm not sure what you want to achieve by posting this to arch-general,
> this issue really does not concern Arch Linux and I would argue it is out
> off scope for this mailing list.

Agreed.

I differ in opinion.  The scope of any communications medium is a product
of both relevance and importance.  What the original message of this thread
lacks in the former, it makes up with the latter.

To Arch Linux users, the bulk of this mailing list I would assume, all of
this is completely irrelevant and unimportant as it will not affect them in
any imaginable way.

... The drama *following* the original message, however, is neither
relevant nor important.

The drama is actually more interesting (/me brings popcorn).