[arch-general] Depends on foo-bar=10.0-3

Henrik Danielsson h.danielsson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:27:23 UTC 2017

> Oddly enough, I use Thunderbird, which displays HTML mail fine, and
> viewing the message source tells me that message was formatted as
> (mangled) plaintext.
The one I sent first, from my phone, clearly has the header for
"multipart/alternative" and then after the delimeter we have
"text/html" and "quoted-printable".
My first response to you, and this one, are sent as text/plain from
the web interface.
Just to be sure, I checked my original message in Thunderbird as well
and I think it's still fairly readable. It's actually very close to
what all quotes on this list looks like in Gmail so maybe it's just
that I'm used to it.