[arch-general] Depends on foo-bar=10.0-3

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Tue Aug 15 19:27:30 UTC 2017

Em agosto 15, 2017 15:58 Henrik Danielsson via arch-general escreveu:
> The Gmail Android app sends HTML emails - which I forgot when replying
> during my lunch break - and I'm sorry for that, but it's not something
> I can do anything about.

Actually it sends multipart MIME, both HTML and text.

> Unless maybe if you know of another app which behaves exactly the same
> in all other regards. I'm not asking you to find one, as you probably
> have no patience to help me look for one either, just name it if you
> know it. Would love to use one, if it's FOSS, but so far everything
> else I've seen has not even been half-decent in comparison.

Ditch HTML and use only text.

> I could also suggest you instead use a client capable of displaying
> HTML, then the quotes don't look that bad, but you're probably just as
> unlikely to change as anyone else. ;)

The text part of your email was completely mangled, there is no quoting
whatsoever. And the HTML part does not get through because mailman removes
attachments for obvious reasons.

Now, can we please get back on topic on this thread?

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini