[arch-general] Increase console size regardless of screen size

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:28:51 UTC 2017

Howdy,
I am using speech and screen. My screen reader is Fenrir, available from the AUR:

https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir

I am using an Odroid XU4 with which is an ARM machine. So it uses uboot. I did uncomment a larger screen setting in the boot.txt file and did mkscr to compile it. Here is the line from boot.txt:

# 1920x1080 (1080P) without monitor data using generic information (1080p-noedid)
setenv videoconfig "drm_kms_helper.edid_firmware=edid/1920x1080.bin"

It still insists on the tiny terminal though. This is the only thing standing between me and the perfect setup lol.
Thanks
Storm