[arch-general] Increase console size regardless of screen size

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 17:19:37 UTC 2017

On 27-08-2017 17:28, Storm Dragon via arch-general wrote:
> I am using an Odroid XU4 with which is an ARM machine. So it uses uboot.
> I did uncomment a larger screen setting in the boot.txt file and did
> mkscr to compile it. Here is the line from boot.txt:

You are using Arch Linux ARM, which is a separate distribution and you
want to ask on their support channels.

This mailing list is for Arch Linux which supports only x86-64 (and i686
for a little while longer) and uses different methods to boot (different
bootloaders or by using EFISTUB on UEFI systems) so I suspect not many
people here will know how to make uboot do what you want.

--
Mauro Santos