[arch-general] Weird reaction to pull request over at Arch Linux ARM

Lord Nyxxie nyxxxxie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:14:10 UTC 2017

Reading the github thread, I'm not sure you'll be able to change his mind.
As said by others, it's his right to reject the support of counterfeit
Raspberry Pi's should he want to.  I don't think his reasoning makes much
sense, but it's his project to do what he wants with.  Consider persuing
other options to give people the benifits of your work (fork, some sort of
patch, etc)