[arch-general] Sébastien Luttringer and Tobias Powalowski

Martin Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 21:05:30 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 10:39 PM, NicoHood <archlinux at nicohood.de> wrote:
> So why are we so resistant against those suggestions? Those are good and
> valid, no matter who this guy is and how he interacts with people. From
> the technical point of view he is right. And we all should care for our
> users, because we are responsible for them.

https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2017-July/043860.html

You know I thought about the factuality part of the emails writing my
response too, and it turned out I couldn't criticise the content for
anything but harshness. This is going to an interesting place, and
we'll have to decide how we can deal with content like this in a way
that tells the source to go f themselves while paying actual attention
to valid criticism...

cheers!
mar77i