[arch-general] Changing compilation flags

Jordan Glover Golden_Miller83 at protonmail.ch
Wed Jul 12 16:25:36 UTC 2017

I testes some rebuilded binaries and BINDNOW isn't always enabled:
checksec -f /usr/bin/unrar
RELRO
Partial RELRO
checksec -f /usr/bin/qml (qt5-declarative)
RELRO
Partial RELRO
I don't know if -fno-plt was correctly passed but it's possible that build process doesn't work as intended. Maybe we need to patch binutils to enable z,now by default as Daniel advised?