[arch-general] Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.

nisus at redchan.it nisus at redchan.it
Sun Jul 30 10:35:18 UTC 2017

Thank you. When earlier I brought up latches when I started
brainstorming the defenses GRSecurity might raise, Bruce Perens quickly
dismissed me as a "fool".

> OK, I apologize to all who were involved in this conversation. I will
> block further emails from "aconcernedfossdev" and no longer encourage
> him.
>
> Bruce

(Later after a third party's inquiry, Bruce made this admission:)

> The statement about Grsecurity still stands. Aconcernedfossdev was
> wasting my time with naive argument and I don't have to suffer fools
> gladly.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bruce

He also conflated my mentioning of the sometimes ongoing jailing of
those found by the court to be in contempt for non-payment of civil
debts to which the court feels the defendant has funds to pay and is
simply holding out as me "conflating" criminal law with civil law....
and would not accept my answer as valid at all. I'm just a "fool".

I'm glad someone else recognizes the importance of recognizing the
existence of potential procedural hurdles... and equitable defenses...

It angers me muchly that Bruce decided to libel me in this area simply
because I started trying to anticipate the other side's moves once
everyone understood that a cause of action existed.