[arch-general] Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Jul 30 10:57:38 UTC 2017

On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 10:35:18 +0000, nisus at redchan.it wrote:
>Thank you. When earlier I brought up latches when I started
>brainstorming the defenses GRSecurity might raise, Bruce Perens
>quickly dismissed me as a "fool".
>
>https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2017/07/msg00830.html

Are you serious?

I hoped that on this mailing list nobody would feed you, so I only
replied to Ubuntu Users, after you already got a reply from someone on
behalf of the moderation team.

I'll repeat what I already told you at Ubuntu Users. Don't spam any
mailing list with this repeated idiocy, but do what already was
suggested. If you think that somebody should take legal steps, you are
free to take legal steps.