[arch-general] Kde + Gnome dual-install issues

Francesco Porro frapox at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:06:02 UTC 2017

Thanks Ralf for all your replies. I'm still investigating, since I was
outdoor in the weekend, but I'm now more aware of which parts are
involved in this game.

I've looked at Systemd's user units and indeed there is some "gvfs-*"
loaded/active. Also in the folder /etc/xdg/autostart/ there are many
things and I'm still investigating the dependencies. On the contrary my
home's .config/autostart is empty.

I also have Evolution installed so probably:
/usr/lib/gnome-online-accounts/goa-daemon
/usr/lib/gnome-online-accounts/goa-identity-service

are needed by it, also in a Plasma session.

But my main issue is still here (double click on a desktop folder
triggers Dolphin  instead of Nautilus *in a Gnome session*). Have you
any ideas about anything that could cause this? It's very frustrating.

--
fp
PGP: 0x45399C26