[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Sebastian Lau lauseb644 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 08:35:21 UTC 2017

On 13.10.2017 09:01, Leonidas Spyropoulos via arch-general wrote:
> On 13/10/17, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:02:54 +0200, Rob Til Freedmen wrote:
>>> ... for these long outdated packages?
>>>
>>> https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?sort=-last_update&q=&maintainer=schiv&flagged=Flagged
>>>
>>> https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?sort=-last_update&q=&maintainer=speps&flagged=Flagged
> Hello,
>
> I can adopt few if they drop to AUR (of if I get sponsor to apply for a
> TU).
>
> Regards,
> Leonidas

Hello,

I would do the same for a few of that listed packages under the same
circumstances (a drop to AUR or finding a sponsor to apply for a TU). My
current packages in AUR are listed here:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=m&K=nullptr_t&outdated=&SB=n&SO=a&PP=50&do_Search=Go
.

If I would get a sponsor for applying as a TU, I would like to migrate
plymouth (no AUR dependencies) to [community] or [extra], when current
issues are patched. It is widely used and got a recent update from
upstream (even if I think, the next update from upstream will take a
while, most of my releases address community issues).

Also, I'd like to have an audio mailing list (wether official or not)
for discussion on that audio packages.

Regards,
Sebastian