[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 13 09:08:21 UTC 2017

El Fri, 13 Oct 2017 10:35:21 +0200, Sebastian Lau via arch-general
escribió:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I can adopt few if they drop to AUR (of if I get sponsor to apply for a
>> TU).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Leonidas
>>

> Hello,
>
> I would do the same for a few of that listed packages under the same
> circumstances (a drop to AUR or finding a sponsor to apply for a TU). My
> current packages in AUR are listed here:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?
O=0&SeB=m&K=nullptr_t&outdated=&SB=n&SO=a&PP=50&do_Search=Go
> .

I suggest you guys contact schiv or speps directly about the possibility
of sponsoring you to help comaintain the audio packages in [community]. I
agree that the current situation is really bad, with both maintainers
partially (one of them totally) inactive.